- Book Librarian
- Resource Manager
- Learning Activity Library
- Learning Sessions Manager
Educational Activity Development
All of our learning materials that are delivered to home are developed in-house. We need volunteers to help plan the learning session, make the items to be delivered to the home and explain those materials to our Spanish-speaking families. Jobs include:
- Learning Session Planning
- Learning Session Manufacturing
- Learning Session Specialist: seamstress, carpenter, artist
- English/Spanish Translation
Help us reach donors and potential families to serve.
- Public relations
- E-mail marketing
- Social Media
- Web Development
- Adobe Cloud Creative Skills
Help us raise money to ensure all children enter kindergarten ready. Jobs include:
- Event Planning
- Grant writing
Develop strategic relationships with organizations working with low-income families.
Fill out our volunteer application.